The MDX-50 benchtop CNC mill combines precise, automated milling and unmatched ease-of-use. An ideal solution for short-runs and prototypes, the MDX-50 reduces operation time and simplifies production so users of all abilities can mill functional parts with incredible quality on a wide range of materials.
Automatic Tool Changer
The MDX-50 increases performance with an expanded machining area and increased operating speeds, while reducing production time with faster job processing and a 5-station Automatic Tool Changer for continuous operation without stopping to change milling tools.
Operator-Friendly Control and Software
Become a 3D milling expert almost immediately with the MDX-50’s simple yet powerful built-in control panel and virtual control panel (VPanel), and bundled SRP Player CAM software that’s easy-to-use and simplifies operation.
With the control panel at the front of the unit, almost all operations can be completed from the unit itself without having to go back to a PC. The VPanel interface operates seamlessly with the MDX-50 and allows users to make changes to spindle rotation or speed during operation.
Other Distinguishing Features
- Advanced drive system supports dimensional stability
- Large machining area plus enhanced machine rigidity and drive mechanics
- Optional Rotary Axis with self-centering headstock and tailstock workpiece clamps
- Simple-to-load tools and automatic machine calibration
- Requires no special electrical set-up and needs no additional air compressor
- Multi color-coded LED status light notifications and email notifications inform users of machine status
- Built-in debris collection drawer with rail guided safety door for safe and clean production
- Ideal for use in studio and educational environments